During an upgrade, If you are met with an error "The Specified Account Already Exists, "you will need to uninstall any old versions of the program before running the installer again. We always recommend running a backup prior to any update, but uninstalling the program should leave your data intact.
- Backup database (if on the same computer as your ESHA installation - not a bad practice before any installation or uninstallation)
This is generally not required, as the uninstallation/reinstallation is designed to leave the database untouched. However, as noted, backup is never a bad idea.
- Backup program ini file (typically located: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESHA Research\FoodProSQL\foodprosql.ini)
- Take Note of Customer Number and Serial Code (Found on Home -> About in Program) you may be prompted for this during re-install
- Uninstall Program from Control Panel (Or Programs & Features)
- Check C:\Program Files (x86)\ESHA Research\FoodProSQ location, only foodprosql.ini should be in there. If other files exist you may need to manually delete them.
- Run the Installer Normally, you may be prompted for the Customer Number and Serial Key Again.