NOTE: This applies to on-premises installations only. If you access Food Processor in ESHA Cloud, the database is backed up regularly.
- Open SQL Management Studio.
- Connect to Database Instance.
- Expand Databases and find your Database (typically 'eshadata' for Food Processor).
- Right-click on this Database >Tasks > Backup.
- Click Add next to Destination.
- Under File Name Select the location (and Name) to which you want to save the Backup.
- Click Ok (twice).
- Should give you a message saying it backup successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.