KB – Food Processor
- What do double dashes (--) mean?
- Can I save my Recipes or Ingredients in Folders?
- Install Food Processor for the first time
- Grant Access to Additional Users with Database Utility
- Offline license activation during initial setup
- Manually Update the ESHA Database (using Database Utility)
- Grant Access to Additional Users with SQL Server Management Studio (Windows Authentication)
- Log in to ESHA Cloud when it says your password is incorrect
- Why am I running out of activations so quickly?
- What do I do if I forget my ESHA Cloud password?
- Release notes for Food Processor 11.11.X (January 2022)
- Run Food Processor on a Mac
- Save files to your local computer (from the Cloud version of The Food Processor)
- How do I transfer my data to the cloud version of Food Processor?
- Release notes for ESHA Port 4.11.x (October 2021)