Release Date: Initial release: 10/5/2016. Most recent version 11.2.274 (Released 12/19/2016)
Notes for patches found below initial version release notes.
The newest version can always be downloaded from accounts.esha.com.
Initial Release Notes (Version 11.2.22)
- MAJOR CHANGE: Replaced the 1990 Nutrition Fact Panel with the new 2016 regulations and label format. The old label is no longer available in the Food Processor.
- Added a new nutrient calculator for ingredients. This will allow you to calculate nutrients based on values entered for connected nutrients. For example, entering a value for Vitamin D – IU can calculate a value for Vitamin D – mcg.
- Added Menu Plans as an option in the Search and Replace feature.
- Added nutrient fields for the new Fiber values for the new 2016 FDA regulations.
- Food Processor Demo: The Food Menu will now be available in the demo version of the Food Processor.
- Added new Nutrients to View built-in sets for the new 2016 regulations for the mandatory nutrients (US_Label-Mandatory) and all label nutrients (US_Label-All).
- ”No Meal” will now be hidden in the Menu Plan when it doesn’t contain any foods.
- The “Edit Label” window can now be resized and the buttons were organized to be more consistent with the rest of the application.
- Fixed the path of a few messages to display the new updated menus, for instance, Preferences is referenced to be in Home now instead of View.
- Removed “Recent Items” from the File menu if there are no recent items to show.
- Removed options that have no function in the “Edit Label” window.
- Fixed a bug where the exercise list would collapse when exporting to text.
- Fixed a bug where the picklist in the Menu Plan would flicker when updated.
- Recently deleted Menu Plans should no longer appear in the “Open Menu Plan” window.
- Removed the “Audit” option from the Export Report list, as it is not used in the Food Processor.
- When printing the Single Nutrient report, it should now follow how you have items expanded/collapsed and not just expand all.
- Fixed the MyPlate report to have the headers not be cut off due to spacing.
- The application will no longer crash when printing the Menu Plan and nothing is selected to export and all display columns are unchecked.
- Fixed a bug where the horizontal scroll bar in the Menu Plan would disappear after exporting to clipboard or when copy/pasting foods.
- Disabled opening all types of items (ingredients, recipes, people, and menu plans) when the database version is not compatible with the application version
- Fixed the Menu Plan spreadsheet report to refresh each time one of the “View Options” check boxes are changed.
- Grayed-out options (Add, Modify, Insert, and Delete) in the “Edit” menu in the Food Menu cycle view that would cause the application to crash if clicked.
- Set the HACCP Heading Level max to 5 in Preferences. Setting this higher than 5 would cause the headings to disappear completely.
- Fixed a bug where deleting the last item in the Menu Plan pick list would cause the application to crash.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when modifying an item in the Menu Plan and choosing a collection that doesn’t currently exist.
- Notes in the View Label report can now be hidden.
- Removed the ability to edit existing yields and measures of ESHA ingredients.
- Removed unnecessary blank space in the Export and Import windows.
- Adjusted the header widths of some columns to allow the full title to display.
- Correct the font used in the Preferences>New Menu Plan Groups page.
- Fixed a bug where adding exercises to days would sometimes remove the date from the day.
- Database structure version 11.2.0 required for Food Processor 11.2.x
- USDA Database: SR-28 (Unchanged)
- Canadian Database: CNF 2010 (Unchanged)
- Total foods in the database:69,988
- Foods Added or Changed:3191
- Food Retired: 1156
- ESHA Port version 4.1.x
- ESHA Security version 4.0.x
- Notes for the newest ESHA Port and Security versions can be found here.
- Internet Connection required for installation.
- Minimum of 1GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Client OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1), Windows SBS 2011 (SP1), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Update1)
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later and .NET 3.5
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a Mac
Patch version 11.2.274 Release Notes
- Disabled the “Calculate” button in the Nutrient Calculator if you don’t have any calculations selected.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the application to crash when selecting/deselecting “Show All Nutrients” in ingredients.
- Fixed a bug that would cause groups and cost to overlap in the recipe overview area.
- Collections will automatically be removed when all foods are removed from them in the Food Menu.
- Fixed F5 search will now work in all situations.
- Fixed bug where Delete a record would cause the application to crash (Cloud Solution only).
- Fixed blank space in “Replace Merge Add” box when adding an existing item to the same collection in the Menu Plan.
- Database version updated to structure version 11.2.1