Release Date: 6/6/2016
- Announcing the new Menu Plan feature for the Food Processor! Contact us for more information, or use the chat on this page to chat with ESHA. For a video overview and tutorial of the Menu Plan, click here.
- Added an icon for “Add Day” to the Edit ribbon.
- Food Prodigy now has the entire Food Processor food database.
- Fixed the columns in Edit Person>Recommendations to allow resizing.
- Added print and save in the File menu for the Bar Graph and Recommendations reports.
- Fixed a bug where you would not be able to select nutrients in the Single Nutrient Report in some circumstances.
- Fixed the “Export as Image” button in the View Label report.
- Fixed a bug where the Food Processor would crash when closing Print Preview sometimes.
- Database structure version 11.1.0 required for Food Processor version 11.1.x
- USDA Database: SR-28 (Updated)
- Canadian Database: CNF 2010 (Unchanged)
- Total foods in the database: 66,143
- Foods Added or Changed: 10905
- Food Retired: 2046
- Food manufacturers added or updated: A.1., Applegate Farms, Athenos, Bakers, Bob’s Red Mill, Boca Foods, Breakstone’s, Bull’s Eye, California Pizza Kitchen, Capri Sun, Chobani, Claussen, Cool Whip, Corn Nuts, Country Time, Cracker Barrel Cheeses, Crystal Light, DNI Group, Eden, Edensoy, Ener-G, Enfagrow, Enfamil, Fage, Good Seasons, Grey Poupon, Jell-O, Jet-Puffed, Knudsen Dairy, Kool-Aid, Kraft, Kraft Singles, Maxwell House International, McCormick, Mead Johnson, Minute Rice, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Polly-O, Postum, Shake’N Bake, Stove Top
- Restaurants added or updated: Andy’s Frozen Custard, Arby’s, Baja Fresh, Baskin Robbins, Checkers, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Chuck E. Cheese, Church’s Chicken, CiCi’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery, Domino’s, Einsteins Bagel’s, Fazoli’s, Five Guys, In-N-Out Burger, Jersey Mikes, Jimmy John’s, Krispy Kreme, Manhattan Bagels, Mrs. Fields Cookies, Noah’s Bagels, NrGize, Olive Garden, On The Border, Orange Julius, P.F. Chang, Papa Johns, Popeyes, Pret A Manger, Rally’s, Schlotzsky’s, Taco Del Mar, Whataburger, Zaxby’s
- ESHA Port version 4.0.x unchanged
- ESHAsecurity version 4.0.x unchanged
- Internet Connection required for installation.
- Minimum of 1GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Client OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1), Windows SBS 2011 (SP1), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Update1)
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later and .NET 3.5
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a Mac
Release Date: 6/22/2016
- Fixed a bug with the "Add Day" button on the Edit ribbon.
- Fixed the Amount and Measure columns having too much overlap in Recipe Card 2 report.
Release Date: 6/22/2016
- Fixed a bug causing Totals to not show on Days in spreadsheet report.