Release Date: Initial release: 12/11/2020 Patch Release: 5/13/2021 (Most recent changes in bold)
The latest release of Food Processor, version 11.9, includes over 20,000 new foods from manufacturers, brands, and the FoodData Central Brands database. This release also includes a major redesign of the FoodProdigy User Interface.
- Access to New FoodProdigy User Interface
- Fixed a bug with "Edit" and "Add" buttons were removed from Person -> Clinical Display
- Fixed text wrapping for instructions on Recipe Card reports
- Various minor bug and outlier crash fixes
- Fixed a bug with saving items with multiple Persons open (11.9.14)
- Fixed bugs with saving and modifying items with multiple Menu Plans open (11.9.14)
- Database structure version 11.9.0 required for Food Processor version 11.9
- Total foods in the database: 129,000+
USDA SR Legacy – the source reference of the USDA Database Standard Reference foods was updated from “USDA SR 28” to “USDA SR Legacy” per the USDA ARS
Added FoodData Central Brands Foods: 19,941 foods
- Canadian Database: CNF 2015 (No Update)
- Continued updating data to support U.S. 2016 Nutrition Facts labels including: Dietary Fiber, Added Sugars, Vitamin D, and Potassium
- New Manufacturer and Brand Information from: Aryzta, Banana Joe, Beachbody, Better Bites Bakery, Bernard Foods, Bitchin' Sauce, Cheddies Crackers, Chef Soraya, Crazy Go Nuts, Eat Your Coffee, FreeYumm, Full Circle, Get Wild, Health-Ade Kombucha, Ka-Pop!, King Brands, King’s Hawaiian, Late July, Lenny & Larry’s, MAGICdATES, Melinda’s, MeWe, MJAY’s, MySuperFoods, No Man’s Land, Nuttzo, One Degree Organics, Outer Aisle, ParmCrisps, Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese, Pocket Latte, Quantum Squares, Quevos, Rip Van, Skyline Kitchen, Smart Sweets, Stonyfield Farm, Supernola, Target, That’s It., The New Primal, Tosi, Union, Unreal, Utz, Whoa Dough, Weston Foods, Wild Zora, Yasso
- Update Manufacturer and Brand Information from: Avena Foods, Flax4Life, Honey Stinger, King’s Command - updated selected items, Little Brothers Bakery, Stater Bros
- ESHA Port version updated to 4.9.x (update issued)
- ESHA Security version 4.7.x (no change)
- Notes for the newest ESHA Port and Security versions can be found here.
- Internet Connection required for installation.
- Minimum of 4GB RAM
- Client OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1), SBS 2011 (SP1), 2012, 2012 R2 (Update1), 2016, 2019
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2012 or Newer (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Visual C++ 2017 32 bit (installed with application)
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a MAC. Mac OS v10.14.x or higher required to support the Microsoft RDP client.
Please sign in to leave a comment.