The Nutrient Search lets users search for items that are high or low in a specific nutrient.
1. With a Recipe open onscreen, press the F5 button on your keyboard.
2. Click the Select... button to choose which nutrient or nutrients you wish to include in the search (maximum of 3 nutrients).
3. For each nutrient you have selected, choose an operator and enter a value.
4. (Optional) Enter a search word in Search For.
5. (Optional) Select which group(s) to be included in the search result.
6. Click Search to execute.
Note: The program is querying a large number of records in the database, and as a result, this search may take a few moments.